It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

I've had the game for a while, and 'finished' the main story quest about 6 months ago. At that time my game was updated to version 1.07 (and still is). Now I want to play the Hearts of Stone DLC, and noticed that there is now a 1.10 patch and a 1.12 patch. But when I go to my GOG Library (I don't use Galaxy and don't want to re-download the entire game onto Galaxy - I'm in Australia!) there are only options to download the 1.01 - 1.10 patch or the 1.10 - 1.12 patch.

So could someone let me know what my best option is at the moment for updating to the latest version from 1.07?

Cheers :)
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Older patches are no longer made publicly available. You must re-download the 1.10 installer, and very importantly re-download the 1.12 version of the free DLCs and Hearts of Stone. Your only alternative is to contact support who *may* be able to help you, but by the time you get a reply you could have downloaded and installed via normal channels.
Post edited April 03, 2016 by Hickory
yeah looks like everything is new. i have the original setup files. and im comparing the files sizes. its not the same. gotta download em all new setup files again from scratch. i played and finished the original and i wanna play them expansions now. [i tried downloading just the patches] and run it to update my old setup files. i was able to get it to version 1.10 (as seen on the start screen, but when i tried to update it again for the final latest patch of 1.12, the patch program hangs and gets nothing done. yeah. gotta do it again. [sigh]