It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought the game of the year edition recently, it downloaded as version 1.31. I think i see the DLCs in the dlc folder, theres like 16. I do not see any options for alternate costumes in the menus, i do not see any alternate haircuts at the barber shop. I do not see any of these options like i keep hearing from others on the forums. What the heck happened?

I verified game installation. The only gameplay options I see are ones for changing things like tutorial menus on/off or changing enemy upscaling. Am i missing something? Where is this stuff accessed? I am very confused.
Post edited March 04, 2018 by stateliersnow53
stateliersnow53: I bought the game of the year edition recently, it downloaded as version 1.31. I think i see the DLCs in the dlc folder, theres like 16. I do not see any options for alternate costumes in the menus, i do not see any alternate haircuts at the barber shop. I do not see any of these options like i keep hearing from others on the forums. What the heck happened?

I verified game installation. The only gameplay options I see are ones for changing things like tutorial menus on/off or changing enemy upscaling. Am i missing something? Where is this stuff accessed? I am very confused.
You change 'costumes' when you get different armour. But appearance is not really your priority.

Go to a barber and ask for a hair-cut. He will ask you what you want, tell him.
Maybe I should have been more specific. I am referring to accessing anything from fhose free DLCs, including alternate looks for ciri triss yennefrr and all that shit. All the new haircuts, temerian armor set you buy from first merchant in white orchard. I see NONE of it. Can anyone help?
stateliersnow53: Maybe I should have been more specific. I am referring to accessing anything from fhose free DLCs, including alternate looks for ciri triss yennefrr and all that shit. All the new haircuts, temerian armor set you buy from first merchant in white orchard. I see NONE of it. Can anyone help?
the 4 customiseable dlc settings are in the game settings. (from main menu, not whilst playing. i think under gameplay). the rest are not customiseable. the hairstyles, i think different barbers offer diffeent styles, i may be wrong. i haven't really bothered with this. try oxenfurt, novigrad and skillige, maybe the barbers will offer different choices.
Solved the issue... deleted the DLC folder in the games folder. Then verified it, redownloaded. Thanks everyone the options show up now