It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

I manually downloaded the patch 1.10 by means of "Getting Backup and Extra" under the More button of the game Wticher 3. After fully downloading the patch and installing the patch the GOG Galaxy still thinks that my Witcher 3 is 1.08 and not 1.10 thus it keeps downloading 17 GB although in-game, Witcher 3 game states that I have 1.10 patch,

Any help on this?

Trying to verify the game only results to GOG downloading 17GB again.
Attachments:
asd.jpg (165 Kb)
I am in the same situation as you. Gog Galaxy says i need to update from 1.08, but it's already done.

Ingame it is 1.10 though, and i am playing just fine except for a few already known bugs. So my only advice would be to disable automatic updates (that's how i am set up) so it won't bother you again. What Galaxy says doesn't matter as long as the game works.
nielzx: Any help on this?
GOG Galaxy is still in beta version so it makes some problems. Fortunately there is solution:
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/the_gog_galaxy_nightmare_with_patch_110/post4