It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I keep GOG Galaxy on drive D along with Witcher 3, but I use drive C for OS. Recently I formatted drive C and freshly installed OS. That means Witcher 3 registry entries have been removed, but the game still resides on drive D.

I re-installed GOG Galaxy to the same location and it did locate Witcher 3, BUT i cannot get to 1.10 Patch because I get a "Game Not Supported" error message.

How can I fix this? I have legit GOG version 1.08.4, but I do have Russian localization installed.
MonarchX: I keep GOG Galaxy on drive D along with Witcher 3, but I use drive C for OS. Recently I formatted drive C and freshly installed OS. That means Witcher 3 registry entries have been removed, but the game still resides on drive D.

I re-installed GOG Galaxy to the same location and it did locate Witcher 3, BUT i cannot get to 1.10 Patch because I get a "Game Not Supported" error message.

How can I fix this? I have legit GOG version 1.08.4, but I do have Russian localization installed.
I had this problem as well, but it finally just started updating. I think it might be a server-side problem, not an issue with our games?