It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For me this patch is a game breaking disaster.
I cannot play more than 15min without having a crash to desktop almost everytime.
The game still appears in the taskbar but I cannot switch back to it and a few seconds later it crashes...
I use a GTX 980 with latest drivers, and win7 64 and I did not have any problems at all with the previous patches...
Anybody else having this problem ?
Nephlim_Killy: For me this patch is a game breaking disaster.
I cannot play more than 15min without having a crash to desktop almost everytime.
The game still appears in the taskbar but I cannot switch back to it and a few seconds later it crashes...
I use a GTX 980 with latest drivers, and win7 64 and I did not have any problems at all with the previous patches...
It ruined my weekend.

I want the Patch 1.07.. but hey... is not available.

GOG give us Patch 1.07 back ! please!
I'm having this problem as well. Yesterday I was able to play many hours without crashing with version 1.08 but now it's constantly crashing to desktop after like 15 minutes of playing. I'm now trying to repair files if it could solve the problem.
EDIT: After repairing managed to play 45 minutes then crashed to desktop (no messages like Witcher 3 stopped responding or anything). It seems it doesn't matter where you are in the game or what are you are doing, it still crashes. Sometimes it just crashes on the menus (inventory, character, alchemy etc.)
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Bro305
Same story here. I've finished the game on 1.07 and were wondering around the map, waiting for NG+. After updating yesterday, I can't play for more than 40 minutes without it crashing to desktop.
Tried repairing as well, but it said everything was ok.
Tried downloading and installing the patch again as well, but the game tells me it is already installed.
So when I lauunch the game the problem is still there.
I don't really get where this is coming from. I'll try to roll back to 1.07 if I can find it in the "temp" folder of the game.
Hi there!

I have a smiliar problem since I've installed 1.08 yesterday. I Played 30 hours before 1.08 without any bug or crash and since yesterday I have several bugs and also a crash to desktop with the message "..has stopped working". It happened when I was in Oxenfurt next to the smith's house.
Other bugs were: during an encounter the boss suddenly disappeared and the quest couldn't be continued. I had to reload the savegame to finish the fight.
Then I had a glitch that the camera suddenly was stuck directly behind Geralt's head. In the Arena in Novigrad the enemies lay in the air after they were already dead. Also there were some invisible walls when I wanted to fight against them. And the last bug was that when I pushed F5 for quick save the game often doesn't save the game until I create a whole new save file under "Save Game".
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Spieluin
There is an error message with the crashes?
Unfortunatly not. Just goes back to desktop with game still running in the back, still hearing sounds, and the game visible in the taskbar but unclickable. A few seconds later it crashes and with no message whatsoever.
I manage to play a little longer today though...but it was not that good: stuttering, mouse bug (clic not working, or right working without me using it), keyboard bug (Geralt walking alone without pushing any keys), camera bug, etc.
I didn't have any of this problems before 1.08.
I'm sad.
I'll just have to go and play Arkham Knight now...oh wait !
Same here. At least give us the ability to roll back.
I also experience the same problem after downloading 1.08. Game goes to desktop while hearing sounds in the background.

Pre-1.08 Patch, I was playing 1.02 while MSI Afterburner underclocks my card. The game crashes but rarely with a kernel crash error.

With 1.08, it crashes every 3 minutes, even with the underclock.

What I did was to uninstall the game.

I have an installation file of the base game without the patches. Used that to install. Applied Patch 1.06. Tweaked settings to medium. Run MSI Afterburner with the underclock. Now I'm able to play with no problems.

Intel i5 4590
8GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 650 Ti SSC
It's funny. For me the patch seems to have improved the CTD problem.

Just to make sure: don't play the game through Galaxy, if you're getting crashes.
Same here. Was going through a custcene, right as it ended , Desktop.
And Crashed to desktop twice today already while riding the horse around, and 3 times earlier.
Never had any issues in earlier versions, since 1.08 I been crashing to desktop often.
Extremely frustrating, I waited 1.5 months for 1.08 because of steam achievements being broken in 1.07.
And now this. Im not even half way thru this awesome game.

Soon MGS, then Fallout 4. And I don't have the luxury of time on my side.
Could it be that i will never finish this great game because of Devs mistakes?
Sadly it could, unless they fix this within 1 week.

Waited 1.5months without playing for 1.08, if another month passes to get a fix on this, it'll be game over for me.

GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Intel i7-4820K @3.70GHz
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3- 2400MHz
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Lord-Gorzul
Unfortunately I am experiencing same problem. I have had some crashes before but they were minor. I don't really remember how many, maybe around 5 per 60 hours. Now in 10 hours I had about 10 or 20 and I can't play this game comfortably.
Same exact issues here since 1.08. I get a crash every 15 to 45 minutes or so, no error message or anything. Just a straight boot to desktop.

Latest Nvidia drivers.
I had this problem also before on version 1.0.5.14
What I had to do was change the screen settings to " Full screen" instead of "Borderless window".

Atfer setting the game in "Full screen" the problem was gone.
Hope this helps for you also.