It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok well since we are all having this problem and someone found a solution for it. How do we rename it. Someone change the "d3d11.dll" and "dxgi.dll" into ".bak". What I am trying to understand that do we change into for example "d3d11.bak" and "dxdi.bak" or just ".bak"?
Duck_Sauce: Ok well since we are all having this problem and someone found a solution for it. How do we rename it. Someone change the "d3d11.dll" and "dxgi.dll" into ".bak". What I am trying to understand that do we change into for example "d3d11.bak" and "dxdi.bak" or just ".bak"?
Only the ending. d3d11.dll -> d3d11.bak and so on.
Thank you! :)
Duck_Sauce: Thank you! :)
welcome ;>
Well I tried but still the game crash on me. :( Even though I change those two files. I guess just wait for them to update the game.
Duck_Sauce: Well I tried but still the game crash on me. :( Even though I change those two files. I guess just wait for them to update the game.
Do you have an AMD or Nvidia video card?
Duck_Sauce: Well I tried but still the game crash on me. :( Even though I change those two files. I guess just wait for them to update the game.
Try removing the 2 files from the folder. Also, don't verify the game's files because it will place again the 2 files in the folder
I have an superclock evga gtx 970 nivida card. sorry for my bad english. Also i will try removing those 2 files off the folder to see if it works.
Duck_Sauce: I have an superclock evga gtx 970 nivida card. sorry for my bad english. Also i will try removing those 2 files off the folder to see if it works.
I had many problems with the latest Nvidia drivers so I reinstalled the previous version. After that I didn't have any crashes at all. Just give it a try. The drivers I'm using right now: 355.98. (Look it up at the archive sector of the Nvidia driver page).

regards
Post edited October 12, 2015 by lowl1fe
thanks for the advice I will try that when i get the chance.
Yea found out it not GOG having this problem but steam as well. I saw this on the redit. Well this sucks lol
mrbond1979: Thank you, thank you!

The renaming of the two files did the trick!

Before: Crashed at every autosave and in most story sequences, so about every ten minutes. Have played after renaming the .dll files for four hours, no problem so far.
I can confirm that this procedure has seemingly fixed the crashes for me aswell.
Hi, i dont have those 2 file in my witcher 3 /bin/x64
I played for a few hours today, then traveled to nilfgaardian camp on southern and east part of velen map, and there any talking scene end up crashing to desktop, the game is still running as i hear dialog.
Also, with those crash i think my whole game reverted back to post 1.10 patch, pretty much everything changed to how it was before, alchemy list, armor that got level change etc.
Any idea?
Post edited October 13, 2015 by bobebo17