It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello guys, I installed TW3 yesterday and it was working perfectly, but this morning I installed 1.07 and all the DLCs and now the game "insta-crash"; I see that it launches but closes immediatly after.

Anyone has a solution?
I was wondering this myself. I can't even start the game after this patch.
I reinstalled GoG Galaxy and now it seems to work
Contarosta: Hello guys, I installed TW3 yesterday and it was working perfectly, but this morning I installed 1.07 and all the DLCs and now the game "insta-crash"; I see that it launches but closes immediatly after.

Anyone has a solution?
couple quests broken but game itself work stable for me.
Contarosta: Hello guys, I installed TW3 yesterday and it was working perfectly, but this morning I installed 1.07 and all the DLCs and now the game "insta-crash"; I see that it launches but closes immediatly after.

Anyone has a solution?
I have almost the same issues,but i crash when I try to start game ,and manage to see some of the introduction sceen at the start. I was playing it without any problems yesterday.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by Niki087