It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So updated to 1.10 and now it says it can't load my saves because content is missing, it says the beard and hairstyles set and a number of New Quests are not installed, well I never uninstalled anything.

Tried a Verify/Repair and it downloaded 17GB, didn't fix it, tried downloading the Free DLC of about 500MB or so, still didn't work.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by WhiteHawk77
Nevermind, guess they forgot to keep the Free DLC switched on after the patch this time, thanks for the stress guys.

For those with the same issue, choose MORE, then CONFIGURE, and tick the check box at the bottom for the DLCS INSTALLED FREE DLC PROGRAM (16 DLC) and that should fix it, just reinstalling it isn't enough.
WhiteHawk77: Nevermind, guess they forgot to keep the Free DLC switched on after the patch this time, thanks for the stress guys.

For those with the same issue, choose MORE, then CONFIGURE, and tick the check box at the bottom for the DLCS INSTALLED FREE DLC PROGRAM (16 DLC) and that should fix it, just reinstalling it isn't enough.
Well if it's worth anything, it's your post that made helped me ;)
The good part is you don't have to reinstall. The bad part is that the DLC has to be once again downloaded and I'm not sure how many of us have decided to give it a look and check if the DLC is still on our harddrives. Unfortunately, this new update isn't that great at all.
WhiteHawk77: Nevermind, guess they forgot to keep the Free DLC switched on after the patch this time, thanks for the stress guys.

Rubrum: Well if it's worth anything, it's your post that made helped me ;)
Good to hear, I hope they are hard at work now fixing what they broke with these fixes and I might start playing some more.

I have the same issue for two days now, and don't know how to fix it... Eveything is correctly checked (the free DLC program + HoS), but the game still says that 9 of the free DLC's aren't installed.

Here's my post with the things I already tried : http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/missing_content_to_open_this_save_need_help
Please read the sticky at the top of the forum page.
Hickory: Please read the sticky at the top of the forum page.
hmmm yes, I did the process twice already (uncheck, recheck on Galaxy) but it doesn't work.
Shiro-Ookami: hmmm yes, I did the process twice already (uncheck, recheck on Galaxy) but it doesn't work.
Then contact support.
Shiro-Ookami: hmmm yes, I did the process twice already (uncheck, recheck on Galaxy) but it doesn't work.
Hickory: Then contact support.
I did as well, they replied :

Hello

Please open the Galaxy Client, click the game and use the MORE > MANAGE > VERIFY / REPAIR function and check if the issue persists.
Now click MORE > CONFIGURE and in the AVAILABLE CONTENT and install the DLC pack.

Regards
Genoan

GOG.com Support

But that doesn't help me, as I already did this multiple times before AND after I reinstalled the game...