It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I already deleted all my mods, I don't have d3sound.dll in any folder, have veryfied/repaired countless times, reverting back to 1.12 works. when launched from anything besides the GOG Galaxy client it will launch with patch 1.12 (says so on main menu). If i try to launch from the Galaxy client, it will start compiling and the error i screenshot'd above appears.
Obviously i want to play in patch 1.20/1.21 along with Blood and Wine...
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
bump... help please
Same here, version 1.21 will "boot" but immediately shut down right after. Sometimes the initial screen stays on long enough to give me false hope.

Reverting to older version of the game allows me to play the game. But as of now 1.21 is unplayable for me.
I have this same problem, repair and reinstal dont help. i download new drivers and nothing
I can't launch at all. Press Play and nothing happens, at all.