It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, the mobile card (6GB VRAM) model.
And I know how they only support desktop cards, but I'm sure a few people have at least tried this.
HippieHunterX: Yes, the mobile card (6GB VRAM) model.
And I know how they only support desktop cards, but I'm sure a few people have at least tried this.
I honestly couldn't tell you. I am using a 970 for desktop and I can run the majority of stuff on ultra 60 fps
Note that there is a large gap between desktop and laptop versions of the cards (hence the m in the end). Looking at the data from Notebookcheck the answers is this: (Assuming you are running the game in 1920X1080)

On high settings the average for all tested laptops with a 970m is 43 FPS.
On ultra setting the average for all tested laptops with a 970m is 26 FPS.

In other words you should be able to play the game with everything looking rather neat. Do not, however, expect to be able to max anything. Also note that Notebookcheck typically test gaming laptops. Depending on your processor this could also be a bottleneck; i.e. if your processor is "only" mid-end you probably cannot hit those numbers in certain parts of the game (I'm looking at you Novigrad).
Jespersgaard: Note that there is a large gap between desktop and laptop versions of the cards (hence the m in the end). Looking at the data from Notebookcheck the answers is this: (Assuming you are running the game in 1920X1080)

On high settings the average for all tested laptops with a 970m is 43 FPS.
On ultra setting the average for all tested laptops with a 970m is 26 FPS.

In other words you should be able to play the game with everything looking rather neat. Do not, however, expect to be able to max anything. Also note that Notebookcheck typically test gaming laptops. Depending on your processor this could also be a bottleneck; i.e. if your processor is "only" mid-end you probably cannot hit those numbers in certain parts of the game (I'm looking at you Novigrad).
It's a sager gaming laptop, so just knowing I can at least hit 30fps with medium to high settings is nice to hear.

Thanks for that!
I'm a little late but someone might use this info later. Maybe for some comparison or something.
I have an ASUS G751 - i7-4750HQ, 16GB RAM, a GF GTX 980M and a 75Hz G-Sync screen.
I can run it on Ultra but it drops to like 27-28 FPS fairly often (mostly in forests).
On High it runs at around 45-50 FPS most of the time. Hitting a stable 60 (or 75 with my screen) doesn't matter that much if you have G-Sync. It's really hard to notice changes in framerate as long as it stays above like 40 FPS.