It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For some reason, defeated enemies have stopped spawning ragdolls; they remain frozen in their death pose. This started during the large fight to rescue Dandelion — maybe had something to do with so many active bodies moving about? — but has persisted and affects humans and monsters alike. But that's the least of the new issues.

There's a pretty serious issue that just started for me where the camera will sporadically jump super close to Geralt and make interacting with things virtually impossible, not to mention reduce performance drastically and cause general craziness. Fast travelling seems to temporarily snap the camera back to its original position, but then it will jump back, and I can't interact with anything that doesn't have a huge hitbox (like a fast travel marker). Meditation unfortunately doesn't fix the problem. Also, trying to ride Roach like this often causes him to stop and not move at all. Generally speaking, this is a game-breaking bug. I'd been playing for at least a couple hours without incident (other than the ragdoll issue) before it occurred.

Edit: New discovery: the close-in camera bug also makes combat impossible because I'm incapable of damaging or affecting enemies, whether it's with sword attacks, signs, or even bombs. Very interesting. Maybe this is some sort of cinematic camera glitch that disables damage and pops up randomly? I wish I could help more.

Another detail that might help: the camera glitch first occurred right after I sold a bunch of items to the journeyman smith in Heirarch Square in Novigrad, just north of Vivaldi. I reloaded an older save and sold to him again and did not have this problem the second time. Fast traveling does not immediately resolve the issue, but if I run and jump around for a few seconds afterward, the camera moves back to its regular place . . . and then moves in close again seemingly at random sometime in the near future, making the game impossible to play.

Here are a couple videos demonstrating the bugs I mentioned:

Some monsters demonstrating the ragdoll glitch - Maybe it's not that they aren't spawning ragdolls, but the ragdolls are immediately becoming inactive?

Attempting to fight wolves while the camera is messed up - You can see the sword generates sparks every time I swing it, even when there's nothing to hit
Attachments:
Post edited June 16, 2015 by OmegaThree
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
OmegaThree: For some reason, defeated enemies have stopped spawning ragdolls; they remain frozen in their death pose. This started during the large fight to rescue Dandelion — maybe had something to do with so many active bodies moving about? — but has persisted and affects humans and monsters alike. But that's the least of the new issues.

There's a pretty serious issue that just started for me where the camera will sporadically jump super close to Geralt and make interacting with things virtually impossible, not to mention reduce performance drastically and cause general craziness. Fast travelling seems to temporarily snap the camera back to its original position, but then it will jump back, and I can't interact with anything that doesn't have a huge hitbox (like a fast travel marker). Meditation unfortunately doesn't fix the problem. Also, trying to ride Roach like this often causes him to stop and not move at all. Generally speaking, this is a game-breaking bug. I'd been playing for at least a couple hours without incident (other than the ragdoll issue) before it occurred.

Edit: New discovery: the close-in camera bug also makes combat impossible because I'm incapable of damaging or affecting enemies, whether it's with sword attacks, signs, or even bombs. Very interesting. Maybe this is some sort of cinematic camera glitch that disables damage and pops up randomly? I wish I could help more.

Another detail that might help: the camera glitch first occurred right after I sold a bunch of items to the journeyman smith in Heirarch Square in Novigrad, just north of Vivaldi. I reloaded an older save and sold to him again and did not have this problem the second time. Fast traveling does not immediately resolve the issue, but if I run and jump around for a few seconds afterward, the camera moves back to its regular place . . . and then moves in close again seemingly at random sometime in the near future, making the game impossible to play.

Here are a couple videos demonstrating the bugs I mentioned:

Some monsters demonstrating the ragdoll glitch - Maybe it's not that they aren't spawning ragdolls, but the ragdolls are immediately becoming inactive?

Attempting to fight wolves while the camera is messed up - You can see the sword generates sparks every time I swing it, even when there's nothing to hit
And ofcourse 1.07 when released will rectify a couple of bugs and cause more.
It's a little bit like the neverending story:-)
Post edited June 16, 2015 by gunsynd
I've encountered both of these bugs but they weren't introduced in 1.06, they were there long before 1.04 even. Can't say exactly when but they are old bugs.
Re-loading seems to fix both these issues, so not a big deal. Pretty sure they will be addressed in a later patch or something.

By the way, 1.06 is just a hotfix, it's not exactly a full patch so doubtful it added more problems to the game.
Bleed: I've encountered both of these bugs but they weren't introduced in 1.06, they were there long before 1.04 even. Can't say exactly when but they are old bugs.
Re-loading seems to fix both these issues, so not a big deal. Pretty sure they will be addressed in a later patch or something.
Ah, okay. And, yes, I haven't had the same problem after reloading. Not yet, anyway. I usually play for many hours at a time — you know, like any healthy gamer — and things might creep in after such a long running period. I should probably start quick-saving and reloading every couple hours just to be safe, flush the memory and the bugs with it. I do hate that this makes loot on the ground disappear, though. Lost some stuff that way.