It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crafting inventory takes ~15 sec. to open (every time, no matter if from menu or directly from dialogue)
Crafting an item takes ~15 sec. (any - components too)
Buying a missing component for crafting takes ~15 sec. (when its the last one required to craft, any previous buy is instant), lets assume you need 3x silk , you get the 1&2 instant and the last (3rd) introduces the 15sec lag.

I suspected inventory mods first but after recreating the vanilla state - nothing changed.

Naggy imho
bunsenbrenner: Crafting inventory takes ~15 sec. to open (every time, no matter if from menu or directly from dialogue)
Crafting an item takes ~15 sec. (any - components too)
Buying a missing component for crafting takes ~15 sec. (when its the last one required to craft, any previous buy is instant), lets assume you need 3x silk , you get the 1&2 instant and the last (3rd) introduces the 15sec lag.

I suspected inventory mods first but after recreating the vanilla state - nothing changed.

Naggy imho
And I always wondered about the "30 hours, maybe more..." of playtime that had been mentioned before B&W had been out!