It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed some problem with the alchemy since the patch 1.05 goes out.

We can't do some prep (Mouette immaculée) twice or more because it's mark as already prepared, same for the rubedo and other. The problem is some potions need 2 rubedo but we can't do it twice because already mark as prepared.

Lautre

PS : sorry for the english I'm french ^^
Really kinda sucks, because Superior Swallow needs two lumps of Rebis~

(A useable, albeit tedious workaround would be to drop the stuff, then make your next batch.)
I have posted this in another thread. Even the potions which cannot be replenished have been greyed out because I already have it in my inventory. Is this a bug or an intentional change in the alchemy mechanics?
l0ne_wanderer: I have posted this in another thread. Even the potions which cannot be replenished have been greyed out because I already have it in my inventory. Is this a bug or an intentional change in the alchemy mechanics?
It has to be a bug if it is stopping people from creating other ingredients just because they have one already but they need 2, especially if there is no other way to obtain those ingredients but making them.

Bug I say. Presumably they'll fix that in 1.06, hopefully very soon as this has not yet bit me in the ass but I'm sure it will soon. :)
Yeah it is a bug, the current solution is to drop the items on the ground, make them, then pick up again. A bit of a pain, but hopefully will be sorted soon.