It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For start my specs:

GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770S CPU 3.10GHz
16 GB RAM
OS Windows 7 Ultimate
and i am using 353.06 (latest to date) Nvidia driver

i can play the game for about 10 to 40 minutes and then i get a crash, i have changed the game settings all to low and its still happenig, i also changed the video setting to Window Mode and lowered the resolution
and found out most of the time its becous the NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver 353.06 stopped responding message is at foult

any ideas?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You could try to reinstall it. If this doesn't help you should try a previous driver version you know you didn't have problems with.
Ritualisto: You could try to reinstall it. If this doesn't help you should try a previous driver version you know you didn't have problems with.
i tried all 5 previous patches and none worked :(
Ritualisto: You could try to reinstall it. If this doesn't help you should try a previous driver version you know you didn't have problems with.
K4jl3r: i tried all 5 previous patches and none worked :(
Sorry that it wasn`t clear enough. I meant to reinstall the display driver.
You may have to rollback to 347 drivers because the past 2 from Nvidia have been shit.
It's the drivers. I sometimes get this error but not often enough to impact the game for me. So your choices are to deal with it till a new set of drivers come out or rollback to an older set.
Try these drivers instead: http://www.overclock.net/t/1557811/nvidia-whql-geforce-icafe-driver-352-94-for-windows-8-1-8-7-is-released

They are drivers made for the commercial market and gaming cafes. They are usually better and more stable. They also have the bloat removed (like geforce experience etc).

You will need to install 3D vision seperately though. Which you can just pluck from the regular drivers after extracting them.
Post edited June 16, 2015 by NasherUK