It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any news on when it is hitting gog?

BTW for those who lost their gear in NG+ keep your save from version 1.8; DO NOT overwrite your save and play the 300 mb hotfix from patch 1.10.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by stevezy
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58794-Items-disappearing-in-New-Game-in-1-10?p=1932094#post1932094

Nothing beyond that.
From reading that thread you linked, it seems its included in the file...
FREE DLC PROGRAM (16DLC) - 1.10 - 500mb
That is available on GOG.com.
Ah, well good then. Nothing to wait for. :D
Hopefully it fixed missing armor for people, but it didn't fix the retroactive fail for me. I also get 2 quests from Hearts of Stone upon loading my save lol! "Mysterious Passenger" and "Here Comes the Groom".
stevezy: I also get 2 quests from Hearts of Stone upon loading my save lol! "Mysterious Passenger" and "Here Comes the Groom".
Happened to me too.
Safest route is probably uninstall, then just reinstall all of this shit when the expansion hits; hopefully everything will be sorted out by then. Can't help but feel I already have part of the expansion on my HDD . . .
stevezy: Can't help but feel I already have part of the expansion on my HDD . . .
The only part of the expansion I could find is the world map of Velen. The new areas are already visible there, but if you try to go there, instead of the houses drawn on the map, there's just grass/nothing. So there was nothing actually added.
Well there was, because we are getting two quest logs for the expansion and having a retroactive fail of Novigrad City Closed part 2 all at the same time.