It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey there,

my game has been automatically patched by 1.32 patch. I dont have it through steam, so every time, i launch it via GOG. When I hit the PLAY button, for a brief moment, the clouds are syncing, play button is grey and normally, the game would launch. But after a while, the play button is green again and nothing happens. I know that i should reinstall my mods but to be honest, I dont know what the hell am I suppose to do. Anyone here able to help? Thanks
Penny13: Hey there,

my game has been automatically patched by 1.32 patch. I dont have it through steam, so every time, i launch it via GOG. When I hit the PLAY button, for a brief moment, the clouds are syncing, play button is grey and normally, the game would launch. But after a while, the play button is green again and nothing happens. I know that i should reinstall my mods but to be honest, I dont know what the hell am I suppose to do. Anyone here able to help? Thanks
Hi there.
I am guessing mods are causing trouble to your installation after the 1.32 patch.
I suggest unistalling all of the mods and trying again. If that doesn't work I suggest downloading the "Backup Installation" of The Witcher 3 version you own on GOG.com and reinstalling the game, without any mods.