It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

there was a patch this morning but i was able to play GOTY but now i cant play and the patch cannot be downloaded. it says "checking local files" and sometimes "allocating space". it freezed.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
velihan: there was a patch this morning but i was able to play GOTY but now i cant play and the patch cannot be downloaded. it says "checking local files" and sometimes "allocating space". it freezed.
i have the same problem
Also having this issue.
The same problem. First i could pause the update and play but now nothing work.
Same here. Allocating disc (0.0%).
I tried verify/repair option and it works.
Mariana2016: I tried verify/repair option and it works.
It's Greyed out for me and I can't even select it.
velihan: there was a patch this morning but i was able to play GOTY but now i cant play and the patch cannot be downloaded. it says "checking local files" and sometimes "allocating space". it freezed.
The 1.31 patch currently trying to "update" your game is for the GOTY version only but is still trying to dl for the regular game then hangs when trying to install.

I managed to get it to stop and dl'd the separate file from the goodies section and tried installing that way and it brought up the install window specifically saying it was for the goty version. Looks like they messed up and are trying to apply the wrong patch to the wrong version of the game.
(sarcasm) nice to see they are responding so fast to the problem though......did cdpr get sold or something? this isn't like them
Post edited September 13, 2016 by jeradl
Mine is allocating to infinity as well...I can't roll back and I can't verify installation.
Mariana2016: I tried verify/repair option and it works.
cryptics: It's Greyed out for me and I can't even select it.
Same happened to me. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Probably we'll have to wait for another patch or uninstall and install the game again :/
Similar problem for me, everything is greyed and 'download (0.0%)'

(sarcasm) nice to see they are responding so fast to the problem though......did cdpr get sold or something? this isn't like them
Likely everything got messed up when they sold their souls to GOG. I can't even register on the cdpr forum because they have a GOG login that doesn't work. So therefore I won't buy anything from GOG. Everyone should buy the GOTY version and stay offline.
I just wrote a post about it as well, befor seing this, so i am not the only one.

I can start the game if Galaxy is closed tgrough task manager and also there are "number".exe files running, they belong to Galaxy as well, they have to be closed and the game must be started from the game directory from /bin/ folder