It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is my first, and going by this experience last, GOG game.

There is no link to the 1.05 patch in either Galaxy or the web page for my account (The other patches are there on both).

I can't manually download the patch from the developer presumably because of copyright worries, which I understand. However, having found the 1.05 manually, I can't apply it because the 'Game is not found'.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail even when attempting to apply the patch in the game directory.

Can anyone say when am I likely to get GOG to update my game from 1.04 or how can I manually update it?
This is so easy on Steam.

Sorry for the moan, but I've spent all morning on this and got no-where.

Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Mallikanth: This is my first, and going by this experience last, GOG game.

There is no link to the 1.05 patch in either Galaxy or the web page for my account (The other patches are there on both).

I can't manually download the patch from the developer presumably because of copyright worries, which I understand. However, having found the 1.05 manually, I can't apply it because the 'Game is not found'.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail even when attempting to apply the patch in the game directory.

Can anyone say when am I likely to get GOG to update my game from 1.04 or how can I manually update it?
This is so easy on Steam.

Sorry for the moan, but I've spent all morning on this and got no-where.

Thanks.
Is auto update enabled?
Attachments:

Is auto update enabled?
Yes, it is.
Mallikanth: Yes, it is.
You could try to log out and in again.

You could try to log out and in again.
Thanks, but it makes no difference.
Mallikanth: Thanks, but it makes no difference.
Did you try the patch from the my account section?
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Xardas722

Did you try the patch from the my account section?
Attached is all I see
It's just struck me that the game also has "(Arabic)" in it's name although the text and speech in-game is in English.
Is this why I'm not seeing the 1.05 Patch because it's not released for that 'region' yet?

Odd if so, because I'm in the UK and that's the game the CDKEYS code gave me from the GOG site.
Attachments:
image2.jpg (112 Kb)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Mallikanth
Mallikanth: Attached is all I see
It's just struck me that the game also has "(Arabic)" in it's name although the text and speech in-game is in English.
Is this why I'm not seeing the 1.05 Patch because it's not released for that 'region' yet?

Odd if so, because I'm in the UK and that's the game the CDKEYS code gave me from the GOG site.
That's odd indeed, because 1.05 is definitely released and should be available from the shelf. Your screenshot looks like an out-dated version. Try to refresh your library by clicking the following link, while you're logged in:
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

If it doesn't help, I'm sure it's connected to the version "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [A]".
Contact support, they can give you details on this and help, because in the UK, you should have the standard version.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by DeMignon

If it doesn't help, I'm sure it's connected to the version "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [A]".
Contact support, they can give you details on this and help, because in the UK, you should have the standard version.
I've come to that conclusion too.
Ticket Raised.

Thanks guys.
It appears it was a CDKEYS issue.
They have issued me with a new key for an Estonian (?) version which I hope will allow me full access to the patches.

To be fair they got back to me realy quickly.

Lets hope this works (Second download of the game today!)

Thanks again folks.