It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agatsuma: Actually I have tested.. Deleted the game, cleared any crap in regs, clean-installed video drivers and reinstalled the game to 1.02 state. Started new game. The "Pop-In" is there. So it was there all along, it's just was not noticed because of the hype. But the problem exists, and no matter was it all the time there or presented with patched - LOD and Draw distances are too small.
Mmm I can see it too now, but for me is the sky and the clouds changing shape once every few minutes... mmm....
I assume they are downgrading it (LOD draw distance) probably so it runs better on consoles. However to me it seems improved from 1.04, if only slightly? Textures also seem to be loading in/upgrading much faster at least, for me then in 1.04. Who knows. Pop in seems a bit less too, but unfortunately still there.

Either way it looks much better then 1.04 or I am just going crazy (the lighting etc.).

Funny 770 2g was mentioned, i have that card and SSD.
It's always been there, even in 1.01. NPCs poping up right in front of me, or having stuck animations was the first issue I noticed on day one when entering towns.

It's pretty bad. It even happens in cutscenes with hair and background objects, shadow cut-off looks poor as well in some places.

There must be a tweak in the config files somewhere to fix it.
Post edited June 07, 2015 by NasherUK
NasherUK: It's always been there, even in 1.01. NPCs poping up right in front of me, or having stuck animations was the first issue I noticed on day one when entering towns.

It's pretty bad. It even happens in cutscenes with hair and background objects, shadow cut-off looks poor as well in some places.

There must be a tweak in the config files somewhere to fix it.
Noticing it too. Very immersion breaking.

Please fix
Yep, with Titan X (12gb video memory), starting with patch 1.05 (I skipped 1.04), pop-in is terrible.
Never had it before, but since 1.05 its there.
:(