It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I use gog galaxy to download 1.01 Patch but I always get failed statement. And than galaxy start downloading these patch aganin and with these same result (10 times) And direct link from gog download with speed 50 kb/s. Please help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
macamar: I use gog galaxy to download 1.01 Patch but I always get failed statement. And than galaxy start downloading these patch aganin and with these same result (10 times) And direct link from gog download with speed 50 kb/s. Please help.
I'm having the same issue. Failing on install of the patch.

It's also stating my pre-load files are failing to update as well and are incomplete.

have re-installed Galaxy, re-downloaded the pre-load and tried patching again and it still fails. :(
macamar: I use gog galaxy to download 1.01 Patch but I always get failed statement. And than galaxy start downloading these patch aganin and with these same result (10 times) And direct link from gog download with speed 50 kb/s. Please help.
deanmalus: I'm having the same issue. Failing on install of the patch.

It's also stating my pre-load files are failing to update as well and are incomplete.

have re-installed Galaxy, re-downloaded the pre-load and tried patching again and it still fails. :(
Same here, but getting "Witcher 3: Failed Installation" message repeatedly. Patch keeps trying to download, craps out and starts over.
Hi,

I had the same issue, but I have found a workaround.

1. Exit gog galaxy.
2. Download the patch manually in web browser from gog.com.
3. Run the patch.
4. Start gog galaxy, game should be ready to play.

It worked for me, hope it helps.
Ok, I download path manualy (not from gog) and it works ;)
Killian: Hi,

I had the same issue, but I have found a workaround.

1. Exit gog galaxy.
2. Download the patch manually in web browser from gog.com.
3. Run the patch.
4. Start gog galaxy, game should be ready to play.

It worked for me, hope it helps.
Yes, i think about this that should work but i have there download sped 50kb/s so i download from other site
Post edited May 19, 2015 by macamar