It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have looked all over and can't find help for this. My question is: I am using the xbox 360 controller with Witcher 2, but can not get it to use the right stick for my camera like you would most any other game. Any ideas? Thanks!
This question / problem has been solved by Kleetusimage
Is the controller detected and calibrated correctly via Windows?

Does it work in other games correctly?

And make sure your game is fully patched, v1.35 is the latest.
The controller is detected and calibrated ok. I just fired up Crysis and it works like a champ. The right stick controls the camera (or viewpoint). My game is patched to the latest 1.35. It's frustrating because I really want to use the gamepad and it sounds like other can use it fine. Is it working for you, Kleetus?
I've already finished the game on v1.30, and the controller was fine in the times I used it.

If you have any other controllers or joysticks etc, try unplugging them.

And try "Restore Defaults" in "Options", "Input Settings....".

If that fails, back your saves up and uninstall then reinstall the game.

There are probably ini files you can play around with, but you really shouldn't have to and a resinstall would be quicker.
Before I try the reinstall - one last question. Is the right stick working as the camera for you? For me it activates the magic when I push it to the left.
jboat70: Is the right stick working as the camera for you? For me it activates the magic when I push it to the left.
The right stick is the camera, but the right stick click is for Special Action (if there's no special action, it will sort of reset the camera).

The left stick click is for the medallion.

It sounds like your controls are all messed up for some reason.

Check "Input Settings" in the game options.
Thanks, as long as I know it is working for someone then I should be able to get it to work. I will try your tips. (crossing my fingers)
jboat70: Thanks, as long as I know it is working for someone then I should be able to get it to work. I will try your tips. (crossing my fingers)
I would check the Advanced settings on the game and the Windows settings for the gamepad as well. Start with windows.

Remember that outside the game, under Advanced Settings(Called from the Launcher) you can remap your gamepad.
Thanks for the tips...I tried everything suggested, but finally reinstalled the game and it works great now! I was about to give up, but glad I didn't.