It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-26-new-witcher-2-on-xbox-360-details

"During his presentation, Bartkowicz showed a slide with 12 bullet points, each referring to a new feature coming to The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 (and, we now know, PC). Four were filled out (Dark mode, Arena, tutorial, CGI opening). The remaining eight were greyed out and blank.

Most, if not all of those, will be story additions. "

"I cannot say anything very particular. We're really focusing on expanding the story a little bit and not - I don't know how to talk about it without revealing anything I can't. Within these eight points it's not going to be about technical improvement so much. It's going to be more about from the narrative point. It's not going to be CGI stuff. We are going to have some additional events that are going to happen in the game," he told us.
"Majority of this is some stuff that will make the story bigger, show some back story, show some additional events - and now you can understand some things that were still open at the beginning of Witcher 2, but are right now closed."

Bartkowicz believes the story content will be "bigger than all the DLCs we've released so far", and offer "closure" to some storylines in the game.
And all that for free on PC as well.
cool, nearly finished my second playthrough. im going to wait until all the 360 stuff has been added to the pc before my third playthrough then.
Post edited September 26, 2011 by jamiehavok
That's cool. I thought the 3rd chapter wasn't well done and was left short...so maybe they'll expand it some. As long as its free it counts to me as a patch to make the game better, and that's always good.
Maybe is something to explain The Witcher for the x360 players who dont play the first game.
Just about all other companies would be selling everything as DLC.

CD Projekt are awesome, I'm thinking of changing my name to Kleetuski and moving to Poland. :)
Post edited September 26, 2011 by Kleetus
Wait till spring, our winters can come as a shock.
Post edited September 26, 2011 by VoodooEconomist
VoodooEconomist: Wait till spring, our winters can come as a shock.
Better yet, wait 'till summer. Our roads in springtime generate a bigger shock.
You guys don't scare me, I'm still coming over.
Kleetus: You guys don't scare me, I'm still coming over.
Ok, PM me when you're in Warsaw, we'll show you how to party!

Meanwhile here's a non-traditional Polish fast-food recipe as done by two Indian women living in Texas: http://showmethecurry.com/fusion/zapiekanka-polish-baked-baguette.html
Paul_cz: And all that for free on PC as well.
Hello.

We have confirmation of this?
Paul_cz: And all that for free on PC as well.
Silverio13: Hello.

We have confirmation of this?
Yes:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/27/which-witcher-is-the-witcher-2-2-0/#more-75395

Anyway, our approach is different and relatively simple. All DLC for the PC version is and will remain FREE. That’s not likely to be the story for the Xbox version, because of certain Microsoft policies that need to be followed. But on PC, once you buy our game, you don’t need to worry about any additional costs – we will provide all updates, including those featuring new content, for free. I think it’s reasonable than when you buy our product, you can expect us to service it for you quite a long time after release, though less intensively as time goes by. Any payable DLC that appears is likely to be a more classic expansion pack along the lines of, say, Baldur’s Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast. But this is a purely theoretical discussion at this point, as we have yet to confirm or even plan any official expansion packs.
Post edited September 28, 2011 by VoodooEconomist
VoodooEconomist: Yes:
Well, thank you for the quick response!