It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am planning to purchase the Witcher 2 however, as I game on a HTPC I am able to play only with a controller more specifically the wireless Xbox 360 controller. I would like to know whether or not the Witcher 2 will have full support for this device and by full support I mean including menu navigation?
This question / problem has been solved by fastlane88image
There's full support for the xbox 360 controller
Post edited May 16, 2011 by fastlane88
Yeah, they have said this for a while. First gameplay shown was with a controller.
Well I use in my HTPC a mouse and keyboard to play games - or to write in a forum like in this moment . But with a custom table - you can even lie down in the couch - , but is not easy find a good table or other method to use mouse and keyboard in a couch
Oritxupolite: Well I use in my HTPC a mouse and keyboard to play games - or to write in a forum like in this moment . But with a custom table - you can even lie down in the couch - , but is not easy find a good table or other method to use mouse and keyboard in a couch
I do have one of those Logitech Air mice which is fantastic for playing mouse only games such as Zen Bound 2. But no way in hell would I use a mouse and keyboard to play games on my couch, doesn't matter what type of table I have.

------
Thanks for your help fastlane88.

I just hope they don't pull the support out at the last minute like they did with Brink. Had to jump through a few hoops to get that working with the controller.
Post edited May 16, 2011 by BionicTeddyBear
Oritxupolite: Well I use in my HTPC a mouse and keyboard to play games - or to write in a forum like in this moment . But with a custom table - you can even lie down in the couch - , but is not easy find a good table or other method to use mouse and keyboard in a couch
BionicTeddyBear: I do have one of those Logitech Air mice which is fantastic for playing mouse only games such as Zen Bound 2. But no way in hell would I use a mouse and keyboard to play games on my couch, doesn't matter what type of table I have.
Well, you will know your tastes and limitations. But here I leave this. From Sweden with love XD

http://www.shinyhacks.com/2010/09/review-dave-from-ikea-in-depth-look.html

Really is for a laptop and is a bit small to mouse and keyboard . My table is similar , but more large and with wheels . This only have 60 cm width , my table is 80 width x 70 cm
BionicTeddyBear: I just hope they don't pull the support out at the last minute like they did with Brink. Had to jump through a few hoops to get that working with the controller.
On the contrary: they promise even better controller use with the day 1 patch.

What, devs actually announce controller and then take it back? For CONSOLE GAMES, nonetheless? I never got why they stopped supporting the controller for pc in games that were developed for controller - after we all had bought our expensive XBoX360 things. Devious, that. And the good old Logitech rumble pad you only get to work at all with a profiler.