It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to install The Witcher 2 which I just purchased and I cannot download this file:

setup_the_witcher2_ee_3.4.0.25-2

I tried using the GoG downloader and it fails, and I have downloaded all parts of the manual installation with all files appearing the correct size, but setup_the_witcher2_ee_3.4.0.25-2 stops after about 108,612KB and I cannot install the game.

Please help.
Please let me know if the Downloader gives you any error messages when it fails.

I have also reloaded the setup_the_witcher2_ee_3.4.0.25-2.bin file, so you _should_ be able to download it now. It's possible that a corrupt copy was cached somewhere betweeen you and our file hosting provider's serves.
Firek: Please let me know if the Downloader gives you any error messages when it fails.

I have also reloaded the setup_the_witcher2_ee_3.4.0.25-2.bin file, so you _should_ be able to download it now. It's possible that a corrupt copy was cached somewhere betweeen you and our file hosting provider's serves.
Tried to download the W2 installer three times since yesterday. Each time I have had an error on chunk 11, 16 and 21 respectively. Deleting the corrupt bin file, and then retrying has made no difference whatsoever.
Looks like it's cached, I will try at work on a different computer/connection today.

Thanks

Well actually,

Last night the download was stopping at 108,612KB each time, now it's stopping at 411,100kb each time.
Post edited June 24, 2013 by andybbtt11
update: the file is still busted using a different computer/connection
I have the same problem, same chunk errors (whatever that means) and same result. Gog has my money, but I don't have this game!
Came home from work and it worked,

Thanks!
My best guess is that the purging and loading process had to take more time than I anticipated. Regardless of whether this happened because I initiated the purge, or if the problem fixed itself, I'm glad everything works fine now. :)