It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm currently stuck with a GeForce 8800 GTS 320mb graphics card and I'm wondering if anyone knows if W2 would be playable with it? The rest of my rig manages the minimum reqs and then some. Been a while since I really had to think about things like these, playing too many oldies I guess.

So the question is, is tW2 playable with a 320mb ram gfx card even though the minimum reqs state 512mb or do I have to invest in a new card?
Post edited May 18, 2011 by disgustling
You should probably post your CPU and amount of RAM too, for ppl to give you a competent opinion on whether a gpu upgrade would solve anything :)
The game runs really well on quad core cpus, so your card might be fine if you play on 1280x1024 or 1680x1050 settings if you have that type of CPU. In any case I think you will have to reduce most settings to medium, it certainly won't work with ultra settings.
Post edited May 18, 2011 by d3vilsadvocate
I'm playing a bit above minimum in 1680x1050, with 9600gso witch is the same as 8800gs, so I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play. Just go to advanced graphical settings in launcher and set everything to low, and later try to bring something up, like bloom, vignette, rain, dof, ...
yayodeanno: You should probably post your CPU and amount of RAM too, for ppl to give you a competent opinion on whether a gpu upgrade would solve anything :)
I probably should've yeah. "and then some" might have been an exaggeration, anyway.

Dual Core 2.4
3.5g ram
320mb GeForce GTS
Windows XP
You'll be fine :)