It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, is anyone else getting this issue?

I installed the 1.1 patch to my retail copy and I've had a pretty decent performance boost, 60fps practically all the time but when it starts to rain fps drops down into the 20's, I'm assuming this is a driver related issue but I'm curious to find out if anyone else has the same problem.

I'm running on high with motion blur disabled.

Thanks

*edit*

i7 950 @ 4ghz, 4gb ram, Win 7 x64
Post edited May 27, 2011 by WDeranged
The only time rain had lag for me is a certain fight on the wall in Chapter 2, Iorveth's path.
Hmm, thats odd. I have the same card, and I dont have any issues. I'm even running it on ultra (with ubersampling and motion blur off) and it is running smooth for me on 1920x1080...

Do you have the latest driver? If it helps, I'm using the beta driver with the 3D vision installed too (since I have 3D Vision monitor and glasses).
Thanks for the replies, I'm using beta driver 275.27 but without 3D vision, I've tried searching to see if anyone else has this problem but I can't find any.