It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm at my wit's end here. I've tried every single solution suggested in the forums / official technical support / submitted a ticket, everything. I'm using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 and have never had this issue before. I've updated my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled DirectX (multiple times), uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++ Redistributables 2005, 2008, 2010 and even 2017 (multiple times), running in administrator mode, changing compatibility, EVERYTHING, to no avail. I can't run this game. I'm in dire need of help.
Brominola: I'm at my wit's end here. I've tried every single solution suggested in the forums / official technical support / submitted a ticket, everything. I'm using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 and have never had this issue before. I've updated my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled DirectX (multiple times), uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++ Redistributables 2005, 2008, 2010 and even 2017 (multiple times), running in administrator mode, changing compatibility, EVERYTHING, to no avail. I can't run this game. I'm in dire need of help.
That's an error that means The Witcher 2 is being prevented from starting properly. First of all, enable DirectPlay in control panel. Next, disable any antivirus, firewall or security program and give permission with Windows Defender. Also make sure you have sufficient rights to run the program and don't have it installed in 'Program Files'. Your goal is to find out what is preventing it from starting properly, and it's usually something simple that you've overlooked.