It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

who else thinks so?

i mean besides the grid shadows this game looks awesome!
cloud8521: who else thinks so?

It would be if we could actually get a fix or at least word on when a fix is coming for 16x10 and 4:3 resolutions.

Best looking game I have ever played.
Best graphics any game has ever had (YET) :P

POLSKA!!!!

Leondres: It would be if we could actually get a fix or at least word on when a fix is coming for 16x10 and 4:3 resolutions.
Yes. 1920x1200 needs to be supported. It's like a movie being released on DVD and not Blueray.

Leondres: It would be if we could actually get a fix or at least word on when a fix is coming for 16x10 and 4:3 resolutions.
would require them to redo many aspects but i agree it needs that. but still does not make it look worse overall.
cloud8521: would require them to redo many aspects but i agree it needs that. but still does not make it look worse overall.
It's just that I can't stand it. I know they choose to do bug fixing vs this and I respect that, but they seriously either need to get someone from their staff here to answer when issues are going to be handled or get their forums back up so it can be addressed.

I love CD Projekt to death but some answers would be nice at this point. Saying its in the works is hardly an answer to when its going to be fixed.

As for making it look worse, maybe not to you but when i have inch and a half bars across my screen of blackness it makes me insane. I know its cutting off part of the game that my monitor could handle if it was supported. I just don't want to play the game like this.
I think the lightning is kinda off...some areas have too much of it, some too little. It's very noticable in the inn in Flotsam for example, the tables are really bright while the corners are completely dark. And I don't mean the good kind of dark, it's that annoying grey/blue tint that prevents you from seeing anything.
Bawtzki: I think the lightning is kinda off...some areas have too much of it, some too little. It's very noticable in the inn in Flotsam for example, the tables are really bright while the corners are completely dark. And I don't mean the good kind of dark, it's that annoying grey/blue tint that prevents you from seeing anything.
you talking about the HDR?
The game looks awesome! A shame they devoted their skills in making it look as dandid as ever, they forgot about soul.

Im not even sligthlyest immersed in this game. Actually im rather bored and thinking i got better things to do. :(
You are confusing TW2 with DA2.....

I am totally immersed. Was very pleasantly surpised as to just how good the atmoshpere in this actually game is
Bawtzki: I think the lightning is kinda off...some areas have too much of it, some too little. It's very noticable in the inn in Flotsam for example, the tables are really bright while the corners are completely dark. And I don't mean the good kind of dark, it's that annoying grey/blue tint that prevents you from seeing anything.
cloud8521: you talking about the HDR?
I thought HDR can't work with AA enabled? But if you mean Bloom, no, I have that disabled.
cbarbagallo: You are confusing TW2 with DA2.....

I am totally immersed. Was very pleasantly surpised as to just how good the atmoshpere in this actually game is
No i am not. I have never liked Bioware\Bethesda games.

The soul from TW1 did not transfer over to TW2. TW1 happened in a somewhat realistic world. You had trees, farms, rain. It looked like eastern europe. The main menu in TW1 is enough to get you in the mood. The music there still gives me the chills.

TW2 fails epicly to induce the same "mood" to me. In fact, im sitting rather full of apathy and nonchalant towards what is happening in the story. Its boring, the music doesnt move me, Triss looks like a trailer trash whore with her new makeup, the guy in robes i dont care about etc.

Epic fail :<
The graphics are great and it runs surprisingly well on my average gaming computer. The only gripe I have about the graphics is the facial animations, but other than that, it's simply stunning quality.
cloud8521: you talking about the HDR?
Bawtzki: I thought HDR can't work with AA enabled? But if you mean Bloom, no, I have that disabled.
high dynamic range works with any settings. what it does is simulate the human eyes, when you walk into a really bright area everything darkens as if your eyes are adjusting, but if you step into the dark everything becomes lighter.

you seemed to be in between a light and a dark space. causeing you to see both

bloom is part of HDR