It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm attempting to install the original Witcher game (Enhanced Edition) and the bar has been stuck for the last couple days at "Checking local files 99.9%".
The first time I installed the game it worked fine. However shortly after install my PC crashed and I reverted to an older config of my OS and the Icon was gone from my desktop and the game no longer functioned.
I went to the file folder, assuming I would just create another shortcut, but the .exe was gone as well. The game was still registering as installed in Galaxy so I went into the manage tab and asked it to "Verify/Repair". It began checking local files and stopped at 99.9% for the first time.
I have since uninstalled the local files and Galaxy both with a restart in between uninstall and reinstall but I can't seem to get a different result.
I'm fresh out of ideas and any help would be appreciated.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
mrln999: I'm fresh out of ideas and any help would be appreciated.
Submit a ticket via mantis. If you just want to play then download the standalone installer via your browser. They are also buried somewhere under several menu entries in Galaxy.