It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good day. After reading the books about the witcher, I decided to rebuild it from the very beginning, but ran into a problem.
I have a widescreen monitor with a resolution 3440x1440 and when I start to play, some of the videos (at the very beginning of the game, when the geralt is being carried on the wagon) are not played back and sounds are just heard when the screen is black. Also in the dialogs there is a stretching of the character with whom I speak on the whole screen and he freezes without movement and other things. Just a static picture of the character and the sounds of conversation in the background. When you change the resolution to a lower, everything works stably.
Who can faced such problem and can help? Thx.
Rebuilding the game?! Since you obviously then have access to the source code, why not talk to CD Projekt Red about problems building. Is this really sanctioned by the developers?

Or, are you talking about building as in choosing which stats to raise and which to leave out or for later?

Sorry no knowledge of mods that would give you support for your resolution. The game's settings has nothing above 2560*1440.