It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yesterday I saw it came out version 2.0.0.2 of The walking dead Season 1, full of hope thinking this new version will enable all the localized foreign languages we want... I tell you one thing: IT WONT, localized folders on the installation directory are still empty >_<*

You can check this post on maybe how we can make our own translations
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
ZeroZombieKiller: Yesterday I saw it came out version 2.0.0.2 of The walking dead Season 1, full of hope thinking this new version will enable all the localized foreign languages we want... I tell you one thing: IT WONT, localized folders on the installation directory are still empty >_<*

You can check this post on maybe how we can make our own translations
There is a language selector file in the game's directory that allows you to switch languages now :)
JudasIscariot: There is a language selector file in the game's directory that allows you to switch languages now :)
You guys are awesome :D This is so freaking cool!!! I'll buy some game now to celebrate this, cheers GOG Team and thanks for the reply JudasIscariot ;D