It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted.
GoG replied by email.
Post edited June 18, 2017 by Haggis63
Haggis63: deleted.
GoG replied by email.
Hi. Would you be able to tell us what GOG said? I have The Walking Dead on steam. I have completed it and I have the 400 days DLC (as yet unplayed). I recently got The Walking Dead for GOG thanks to GOG connect. I'm not wondering if I can get my steam DLC (400 days) into my GOG copy.

Huge thanks.
Haggis63: deleted.
GoG replied by email.
toastcrumbs: Hi. Would you be able to tell us what GOG said? I have The Walking Dead on steam. I have completed it and I have the 400 days DLC (as yet unplayed). I recently got The Walking Dead for GOG thanks to GOG connect. I'm not wondering if I can get my steam DLC (400 days) into my GOG copy.

Huge thanks.
Hi, GoG stated it was just for the standalone game on connect, not the DLC.

Regards
toastcrumbs: Hi. Would you be able to tell us what GOG said? I have The Walking Dead on steam. I have completed it and I have the 400 days DLC (as yet unplayed). I recently got The Walking Dead for GOG thanks to GOG connect. I'm not wondering if I can get my steam DLC (400 days) into my GOG copy.

Huge thanks.
Haggis63: Hi, GoG stated it was just for the standalone game on connect, not the DLC.

Regards
Many thanks. It's good to have the definitive answer.
EDIT: It took some time to refresh, but after a few tries it got the season 1 recognized.

I have the basegame but conect doesn't find it.
Post edited October 27, 2017 by Pharazon666
When you have buyed the DLC on Steam, you can copy the installed DLC from Steam-Installation to the Installation from gog.

There is the Folder "WalkingDead106" in the Gamefolder is a Folder named "Pack", copy that 1:1 to the "Pack" in the Gamefolder from Steam-Installation to the Gamefolder about the GOG Gamefolder, start Walking dead and you have "installed" the 400 Days DLC :-)

Dennis
Dennis50300: When you have buyed the DLC on Steam, you can copy the installed DLC from Steam-Installation to the Installation from gog.

There is the Folder "WalkingDead106" in the Gamefolder is a Folder named "Pack", copy that 1:1 to the "Pack" in the Gamefolder from Steam-Installation to the Gamefolder about the GOG Gamefolder, start Walking dead and you have "installed" the 400 Days DLC :-)

Dennis
Interesting, thanks for the hint!