It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any news, when it'll be available here on GOG? Very looking forward to it :)

EDIT: The ingame news board in the main menu also mentions the release of part 2, so I guess we'll get it the next couple of hours/days ?! ...
Post edited March 07, 2016 by Skive83
The devs estimate that it should take about a day to get it through GOG patching process. The list of things they fixed regarding gameplay is indeed impressive, not to mention another part of the game.
huan: The devs estimate that it should take about a day to get it through GOG patching process. The list of things they fixed regarding gameplay is indeed impressive, not to mention another part of the game.
Thanks for the info ... I was also surprised. They announced to have another 2 hours gameplay, now it says 4 to 5 hours :)
Looks like gog is not prefered store for them. Seems that everyone prefers GabeShop.

Nope,
Dev Sayd
"Likely the day after because we can't control the upload to GOG ourselves. We need to send it to GOG staff and then they need to put it up. The whole process takes longer than when we just upload to Steam ourselves."

So looks like its gog staff who is bad people!
Post edited March 07, 2016 by masphelion
masphelion: Looks like gog is not prefered store for them. Seems that everyone prefers GabeShop.

Nope,
Dev Sayd
"Likely the day after because we can't control the upload to GOG ourselves. We need to send it to GOG staff and then they need to put it up. The whole process takes longer than when we just upload to Steam ourselves."

So looks like its gog staff who is bad people!
And who is at fault if not gog staff? They have longer process for patching in place, there is nothing dev can do about it. We should be getting better patch support for in-dev games in the future, similar how Steam handles things. For now, only 1 day is a good delay.
Yup, Spamming support for thought about them being slow and bad service provider with these patches.
Recommend to everyone to post to gog support and point out they slow service!

Another response from dev about gog.
"I think they are very nice people and I think that you can't blame them for not having the infrastructure Valve has. Valve ?has been at this for longer and they got near infinite amounts of money. I believe GOG are working on speeding the process up too."
Post edited March 08, 2016 by masphelion
masphelion: ...
They are very nice people, and they are already working on it (I'd link to post, but forum bug doesn't let me - find and read post 3306). Not joining with spamming support.
I m just done with gog until they meet service requirement from client.
0.57 is live now, available in Galaxy (no update notification on GOG-web though)

downloading... 1.2% of 2.6GB

Edit: no notification, but PATCH 0.57 is available for browser download too.
Post edited March 08, 2016 by huan