It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unlike what happened to that guy in the other VideoSetup.exe thread, I can choose any resolution just fine - as long as the refresh rate stays at 60hz. If I choose any other refresh rate (100, 120, 144...), the game automatically drops the resolution to 800x600.

By the way, it might help to note that this is not related to the VideoSetup.exe program - I also tried changing the settings in the config file located at "Documents\My Games\The Saboteur™\SaveGames" and the problem remained.
HikariExpress: Unlike what happened to that guy in the other VideoSetup.exe thread, I can choose any resolution just fine - as long as the refresh rate stays at 60hz. If I choose any other refresh rate (100, 120, 144...), the game automatically drops the resolution to 800x600.

By the way, it might help to note that this is not related to the VideoSetup.exe program - I also tried changing the settings in the config file located at "Documents\My Games\The Saboteur™\SaveGames" and the problem remained.
Yeah I am having the exact same. The game works fine at 60hz of course, just... probably need to let people know this one as they may think something is broken and the game is unplayable.

But for what it is worth, I am having the same issue.
Yeah, same here, can only run in 60 Hz otherwise the resolution drops.
Did you guys find a solution? Having this problem now
C:\Users\User name\Documents\My games\The Saboteur™\Saves\config.ini

set manually, then push 'read only' - everything works
FuturamaFry: Did you guys find a solution? Having this problem now
C:\Users\User name\Documents\My games\The Saboteur™\Saves\config.ini

set manually, then push 'read only' - everything works
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Anatolianych
The Saboteur is unable to continue due to an error initializing your graphics hardware

Run game at Windowed mode

Go to the configuration file(s) location. >>> C:\Users\you\Dokuments\My Games\The Saboteur™\SaveGames
Open config.ini.
Add Windowed 1 at the end of the file.

www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Saboteur#Windowed
Post edited March 11, 2021 by Blueduna
Blueduna: The Saboteur is unable to continue due to an error initializing your graphics hardware

Run game at Windowed mode

Go to the configuration file(s) location. >>> C:\Users\you\Dokuments\My Games\The Saboteur™\SaveGames
Open config.ini.
Add Windowed 1 at the end of the file.

www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Saboteur#Windowed
THANK YOU, so simple wish i saw your comment first
worked for both gog and ea version
Post edited April 01, 2021 by mrbigsqan