It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, we've updated The Magister on GoG to v1.0.0.3!

v1.0.0.3 Patch Notes:
=====
- Fixed a few rare crash bugs during combat.
- Expanded Options menu for additional Audio/Video/Gameplay options
- Added Instant Text and Slower Combat options in the menu
- Adjusted Magister-General to be friendlier
- Reminders for Leaving/Poison/Burning no longer reappear after you leave the game
- Loot bags will no longer give zero loot: instead, they have a small chance to give loot worth 2 Trinkets instead of 1.
- Combat slowed down slightly: enemies will now pause for an extra second before ending their turn.
- Adjusted enemy combat damage to be easier at lower levels
- Fixed a bug where the Trader's traits were not showing properly when observed carefully.
- Rebalanced combat:
- Some enemy stats adjusted to be more fair (especially those with excessive Armor)
- 'Weak Block' & 'Weak Attacks' now cost 0 seconds to play
- 'Sing Song' is now banished instead of being deleted
- Pet and companion max HP adjusted slightly higher
- Inquisitor's Chain Lightning has been buffed.
- Rebalanced Tactical Diplomacy:
- 'Annoying' cards now have a 1 in 3 chance to draw 1 if deleted
- 'Long Talk' also draws a card after its effect is resolved
- 'Tell a Joke' generates 2 Empathy instead of 1
- Companions now cost 1 less Crown to hire per day: Sage/Spy reduced to 1 crown, and Mercenary is now free!
- Fixed some minor misc bugs and spelling mistakes

Enjoy! If you have any feedback on the game, just open a topic on the forums and I'll get back to you!
Hi Nerdook! I hear there's a 1.0.0.4 update. Any idea when it will be made available here? Thanks!
Wolfox: Hi Nerdook! I hear there's a 1.0.0.4 update. Any idea when it will be made available here? Thanks!
Working on it and will be here soon :D
Wolfox: Hi Nerdook! I hear there's a 1.0.0.4 update. Any idea when it will be made available here? Thanks!
nerdook: Working on it and will be here soon :D
Sweet, thank you!
nerdook: Working on it and will be here soon :D
Still waiting...