It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After some years, I would like to play this wonderful game again, but it doesn't work.
I tried everything including changing compatibility mode, etc., I searched solution on the internet, but nothing worked.
When I start the game, it sais this error message:

" C:\TLJ\source\game\DX_Module\surface.cpp 471.
Check failed:A hardver-only DirectDraw object creation was
attempted but the driver did not support any hardware. "

I have windows 7 64 bit,
AMD Radeon HD 7770, and AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor.
andorr: After some years, I would like to play this wonderful game again, but it doesn't work.
I tried everything including changing compatibility mode, etc., I searched solution on the internet, but nothing worked.
When I start the game, it sais this error message:

" C:\TLJ\source\game\DX_Module\surface.cpp 471.
Check failed:A hardver-only DirectDraw object creation was
attempted but the driver did not support any hardware. "

I have windows 7 64 bit,
AMD Radeon HD 7770, and AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor.
I'm having issues too (on Windows 10), though I don't get any such helpful error messages!

It sounds like a classic DirectX issue, and since newer machines often don't have it installed, this has been a common problem, generally requiring finding a way to track down an old copy of those drivers. The game normally tries to install them but this doesn't always trigger because of our newer OS not being recognized.