It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Question for Inxile and Krome Studio, could you implement lot of "Sucess" with GOG.
Ex: I kill the Mangar I win a sucess...:)

Thanks
Didas_94: Hi,

Question for Inxile and Krome Studio, could you implement lot of "Sucess" with GOG.

Thanks
Success? You kill the Mangar, you win the game...;)
Didas_94: Hi,

Thanks
waltc: Success? You kill the Mangar, you win the game...;)
I think Didas_94 is talking about achievements which are missing in the GOG version for some reason (unlike the Steam version). Some people really like to have those as an additional motivation.
waltc: Success? You kill the Mangar, you win the game...;)
jhAtgog: I think Didas_94 is talking about achievements which are missing in the GOG version for some reason (unlike the Steam version). Some people really like to have those as an additional motivation.
Would love to have achievements
Well I thinks we never gonna have the achievements... Loke like the devs, does'nt care about gog's clients... What a band of idiots ! Shame on them
Thunker: Well I thinks we never gonna have the achievements... Loke like the devs, does'nt care about gog's clients... What a band of idiots ! Shame on them
No need to get personal, right? :)
Thunker: Well I thinks we never gonna have the achievements... Loke like the devs, does'nt care about gog's clients... What a band of idiots ! Shame on them
thom_gog: No need to get personal, right? :)
That make me angry