It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When will the Linux version of Terraria be updated to 1.4.1.1? The hotfix was released yesterday, and now I am unable to join games because I have the wrong version. This is particularly troublesome because my wife and I have recently really gotten into the game together, and because she had auto-updates enabled and had saved her character in the new version before realizing there was another update, we are unable to play together and her rolling back to 1.4.1.0 renders her character unloadable (in the menu it looks like a fresh character with 100 health, 20 mana, and no gear).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Thankfully it's now available for download. :)
Also the mac build has been updated for anyone interested.
Running into a similar problem now. Steam released 1.4.2.3 yesterday, but the Linux version on my GOG downloads page is still 1.4.2.2 . I just bought the game on Saturday and we only got to play it once before multiplayer broke :(
rogercnorris: Running into a similar problem now. Steam released 1.4.2.3 yesterday, but the Linux version on my GOG downloads page is still 1.4.2.2 . I just bought the game on Saturday and we only got to play it once before multiplayer broke :(
same problem. bump.
I submitted a ticket and they told me the update was on the way, so hopefully we'll have it soon.
rogercnorris: I submitted a ticket and they told me the update was on the way, so hopefully we'll have it soon.
Maybe in time for the 11th anniversary.
Looks like it's up!