It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded new installers for ToME: Ashes of Urh'Rok that will update the DLC to version 1.0.4. PLease download the installer for your OS in order to have the latest and greatest version of the DLC :)

Changelog for version 1.0.4:

Removed Abyssal Shield and Demonic Blood from the possible talents of random elites/bosses

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I don't know what those skills are, but I hope it means that I won't randomly find mini-bosses who are 800x harder than anything else in the game every time I open an optional door anymore...
mothwentbad: I don't know what those skills are, but I hope it means that I won't randomly find mini-bosses who are 800x harder than anything else in the game every time I open an optional door anymore...
Abyssal Shield and Demonic Blood are Doombringer talents AFAIK but I need to see if Doombringers still have those talents as I am basing my info on the te4.org wiki :)

http://te4.org/wiki/Doombringer
Post edited March 20, 2015 by JudasIscariot