Changelog for Patch 1.1 / GOG-9 (Windows) / GOG-?? (Mac) / GOG-7 (Linux) (added 19 October 2016):
- Added a warning box pop-up for people who have less than 4GB of ram, which displays on boot-up.
- Added a dialogue box that pops up if the game has failed to connect to Steam’s Cloud Saves.
- Split save profiles into cloud save and local save tabs and added the ability to copy saves between the two of them.
- Stopped a sneaky UI sound from playing when repetitively when it’s not supposed to.
- Cured an issue where the master volume setting was not being retained when you quit the game.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the sparks from Tahira's Unbound Blast.
- Crushed some recurring text masking problems.
- Gave Tahira’s stat panel a stern talking to. Now it won’t display incorrect ability names.
- ‘Slippery’ no longer freaks out if you run past the same enemy twice in immediate succession. This is good.
- Cured a few mysterious cases of hanging stun icons after enemies were pushed off ledges.
- The game now does a much better job of remembering which profile you were using last when you quit.
- The Claw can now trigger the “Strike” Achievement.
- KO'd a bug that was occurring when two or more enemies were pushed off the same ledge with Ferocious Strike.
- Bribed the audio system to fix an issue where the music would cut out if a loop was initialised while the menu was up.
- Tahira’s run sound was not being effected by the master volume slider, now it is.
- Fixed a typo in the Guard Boost tooltip.
- Clarified some ambiguity in Tahira’s ‘Slippery’ passive tooltip.
- Improved the logic for when to display the stat shields when ‘display all shields’ is switched on.
- Lowered the stun icon when displaying on The Hammer or ones her lackeys.
- Stun swirls now disappear while a character is attacking.
- Fixed an issue where the Steam overlay was getting stuck when ghosting over letter-boxing.
- Improved the UI when crushing people with Seismic Slam.
- The resolution pane in the options menu is no longer a pain in the ass to use.
- Obliterated a very quick shield flicker when moving between enemy attacks.
- Units who cannot be affected by Area of Denial attacks (eg. Sprint or Knights who have Guard Boosted) now have their movement tiles lit up in white, rather than blue.
- Fixed a couple of grammar typos.
- Some minor adjustments to conversations.
- The AI has had a stern talking to and will now change its behaviour when it’s supposed to.
- Took the adventure save system back to school and made sure it knew exactly what it was supposed to be doing during the adventure sections. It’s now a model student.
Jasim and Saja’s Farmstead:
- Stopped the camera going rogue when resuming into combat or adventure mode.
- Made some improvements to the flashbacks in Jasim and Saja's Farmstead.
The Southern Waypoint:
- Removed a duplicate bag and pair of tongs.
A Red Ruin:
- Added cross-fades between Rizq's various body positions.
- With Me Knights of Avestan:
- Smoothed out some camera panning nonsense when the enemy reinforcements arrive.
- Smoothed out some minor weirdness for when the Captain is triggered by moving too close to his archers.
- Baby SFX fades out slightly earlier if you didn't help Rizq.
- Fixed a triggering issue that was placing a conversation under the combat UI when you saved all of the civilians.
- Fixed a strangely off centre camera zoom when rescuing one of the civilian groups.
We Have Been Here Before:
- Roasted an issue where ranks were not transferring correctly into the first battle.
- Added extra bodies into the trees. There were not enough bodies.
- Fixed an issue where The Astral Empire would try a different strategy in part two of combat if you restarted the combat level.
- Changed the starting camera position in part two of combat when restarting it to avoid some funkiness.
- Smoothed out the audio transition between combat one and two.
Walk in the Light:
- Clarified some of the objective text.
- Spanked a few different triggers that were acting out when resuming into combat.
The Light Shifts:
- Fixed an issue with restarting the final part of combat.
- Fixed an obscure issue that could cause some naughty barbarians to begin spawning again.
- Made a number of interactions act consistently when resuming into the
- Rizq now remembers if he’s given up drinking and you quit, then resume.
- Tidied up some of the objective text.
Post edited October 20, 2016 by DeMignon