It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MD5 (gog_tahira_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_2.5.0.6.sh) = 6a7398640682d3a8712eda037adfcde6
Linux build is broken; appears incomplete. Game starts however only weighs in at 756M, saves won't load, etc.
MD5 (patch_tahira_echoes_of_the_astral_empire_2.4.5.6.sh) = b8f5796c1691b8bda434e7cc41d2e535
Patch on the other hand seems to work just fine. A problem for anyone who doesn't have the older installer.
*sends support ticket*
Post edited September 16, 2016 by Gydion
Thanks for bringing our attention to this, we're taking care of it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Meant to post this the other day. GOG pushed a silent update for this that fixed the installer. Patch was also updated, some of the shared assets are different. Presumably the original patch was also bugged.
Gydion: Meant to post this the other day. GOG pushed a silent update for this that fixed the installer. Patch was also updated, some of the shared assets are different. Presumably the original patch was also bugged.
Hey Gydion,

Hopefully all is well now. Please let us know if it isn't. The update to the patch was us slipping in a couple of things that didn't make it in time for when we pushed out the hotfix originally.

Peter
whalehammergames: Hopefully all is well now. Please let us know if it isn't. The update to the patch was us slipping in a couple of things that didn't make it in time for when we pushed out the hotfix originally.
Ah, so it was another update. Really GOG, you should have bumped the installer number. I switched over to the updated full installer as I didn't know what was going on with the patch. I would have replied a few days ago, but I wasn't willing to deal with GOG's ignorant forum login crap they had going on.

I do have a few bugs, including some that should be fixed per the changelog, but I'll make a new thread for that.