It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was playing - trying to play - Tacoma with a Radeon HD 6800 (1 Gb) and Catalyst 3.4 ( "Driver Packaging Version" 12.104-130328a-155980C-ATI), on Win 7. The game got stuck at pivotal moments, like when you had to "touch" the AR "avatar"'s hand to "calibrate" your don't-know-what implants and when you tried to stick your "magic logbook" into its slot at the Personnel quarters (as you can see, being occupied to get over technical crap, I couldn't immerse myself in the storytelling details as much as I wanted - and this game is all about that). Both points where I got stuck, when I managed to carry on, seemed to involve animations from the playing character - character "high-fiving" the avatar-thing, or taking her "book-whatever" from her bag and putting it into the AI interface.

When I tried to play those parts at "Max" Graphics settings, the game froze and then the system told me that the graphics driver recovered from I don't know what error (appreciate the flawless precision of the details I put in my reports, by the way!).

At "Lowest" settings, the game didn't stop. By trial-and-error (and quite some swearing) I singled out the problem, at least on my system, and AT LEAST UNTIL NOW: I could keep the "Max" settings, I "just" had to disable anti-aliasing, and I got no more freezes/drivers errors.

What?! Are you saying "why don't you just update your drivers?". No way. 'Till now I have one game that misbehaves, yet I can make it work (FOR NOW). I just don't want to know how many old games will stop behaving if I update my drivers, I'm just not going to take that chance.

I hope this info may help someone.

If nobody feels/will feel helped by this info, well, thank you, you just made me waste quite a handful of time and keystokes. Shame on you!

Ain't PC gaming great?!

EDIT: Wow, 'till now this... "game" [?] is SUPERB! When people can round out their characters by letting you examine which kind of hair conditioners they are using, they got to a new, unexplored level of storytelling... I'm so happy to have bought this... this... isn't the term "game" a little constricting for this one?
Post edited August 12, 2017 by theMole4
theMole4: I was playing - trying to play - Tacoma with a Radeon HD 6800 (1 Gb) and Catalyst 3.4 ( "Driver Packaging Version" 12.104-130328a-155980C-ATI), on Win 7. The game got stuck at pivotal moments, like when you had to "touch" the AR "avatar"'s hand to "calibrate" your don't-know-what implants and when you tried to stick your "magic logbook" into its slot at the Personnel quarters (as you can see, being occupied to get over technical crap, I couldn't immerse myself in the storytelling details as much as I wanted - and this game is all about that). Both points where I got stuck, when I managed to carry on, seemed to involve animations from the playing character - character "high-fiving" the avatar-thing, or taking her "book-whatever" from her bag and putting it into the AI interface.

When I tried to play those parts at "Max" Graphics settings, the game froze and then the system told me that the graphics driver recovered from I don't know what error (appreciate the flawless precision of the details I put in my reports, by the way!).

At "Lowest" settings, the game didn't stop. By trial-and-error (and quite some swearing) I singled out the problem, at least on my system, and AT LEAST UNTIL NOW: I could keep the "Max" settings, I "just" had to disable anti-aliasing, and I got no more freezes/drivers errors.

What?! Are you saying "why don't you just update your drivers?". No way. 'Till now I have one game that misbehaves, yet I can make it work (FOR NOW). I just don't want to know how many old games will stop behaving if I update my drivers, I'm just not going to take that chance.

I hope this info may help someone.

If nobody feels/will feel helped by this info, well, thank you, you just made me waste quite a handful of time and keystokes. Shame on you!

Ain't PC gaming great?!

EDIT: Wow, 'till now this... "game" [?] is SUPERB! When people can round out their characters by letting you examine which kind of hair conditioners they are using, they got to a new, unexplored level of storytelling... I'm so happy to have bought this... this... isn't the term "game" a little constricting for this one?
Desktop and Mobility The Radeon HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 drivers and Radeon HD AGP arrangement drivers tend to be offloaded less regularly and are usually focused on problem solving rather than highlighting. Locate the latest driver available for these GPUs from the Drivers and Software page for amd radeon hd 6800 driver. Beta drivers and drivers for other AMD elements can also be found here. See our Windows 10 Drivers, Windows 8 Drivers, or Windows 7 Drivers pages for data on new drivers known to these Windows adaptations. I frequently keep these assets with AMD's landfills, as well as those of other major equipment creators.