It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When playing on topic game I have black screens instead of cinematics or loading screens. After running game I see:

* Developer logos (Nightdive, UE, bla-bla-bla);
* Start menu with text "press any key...";
* When I'm pressed key I have long black screen with with beeping sounds on back;
* See "Loading..." text in corner of black screen;
* Long black screen;
* Ok, I'm in game.

Looks like I miss some cinematics? Or it's ok and game work well for me?

Also I have black screen after death. For some reason many mutants spawns in medical bay (room with surgeon auto table) and killed me. I think the menu should appear? But I have black screen. After pressing Enter I heard mutant sounds and can provide attack sound by clicking LMB (*LOL*) but still on black screen.

Someone have this issue? My video card is GTX 970 and game works well while playing.

P.S. And I think spawn about four to five mutants in one small room is not okay, but who cares?
yes, the cutscenes seem to rely on a coded that's not available under Win7. reprocessing the mp4 video files is reported to help - will see whether I can find out more about this.

//here.
Post edited May 31, 2020 by voodoo47