It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First of all: this game already looks and plays pretty good! There are some very bright lights I'd change, quite a few lowrez textures and the guns are a bit "in your face", but overall it looks amazing!
What I cannot yet fully say is if this is as... frightening as the original. It seems as if not, unfortunately, but that may change further into the game and/or development of the game itself.

Here a 2 things I'd add though:

o) make the "open" button also "close" a container (very usefull when there's nothing in it); maybe have a 2nd button (like Shift+OpenButton) to "loot all)

o) I just didn't get the circuit board puzzle... maybe include a mini-howto/help text/manual/tutorial? I'm sure after doing 1 puzzle one at least would know what's asked from the player

Thanks and can't wait for the release :-)
Seems you are referring to the basic puzzle and not the ones with colors which can be more complicated so you should REALLY try to figure them out yourself but if you insist, like in the original game, you simply need to complete the electric circuit.

You need to join both end of the electrified poles (yellow) in order to do so, you need to rotate the wires|pipes until they make a path from the active pole to the end of the circuit up to the other pole.

It doesn't seem to be implemented yet but I think you are also expected to avoid triggering the red dots when activating the current (so caution would advise you to make the path THEN enable it once completed but, for now) you simply need to achieve the connection from one end to another.

In the original/old version of the game there were only dots and you would activate them in sequence following a path leading to the end pole.

Here is what the puzzle from the previous demo (similar to the original game) looked like - you should figure out the new one based on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxvIzT1e11s
Hm, the puzzle in this video look totally different to the "newer" one, as commented under the video.

I didn't have any problems with the older "puzzles"; I've played both classic System Shock games. As I said, just a pointer on what I should do would be enough; I for one thought all the lights need to light up (which is impossible, I get that).

But maybe I wasn't concentrated enough; for me it's just an Alpha and I'm usually not playing unfinished games/EAs...

So I guess, the future will tell if this game will be as good as the original, but I'll be sure to check it out :-)
dlder: Hm, the puzzle in this video look totally different to the "newer" one, as commented under the video.

I didn't have any problems with the older "puzzles"; I've played both classic System Shock games. As I said, just a pointer on what I should do would be enough; I for one thought all the lights need to light up (which is impossible, I get that).

But maybe I wasn't concentrated enough; for me it's just an Alpha and I'm usually not playing unfinished games/EAs...

So I guess, the future will tell if this game will be as good as the original, but I'll be sure to check it out :-)
My response above should be sufficient to figure it out but you can always try to look for Bioshock hacking mini game or the pipe game from the 1980/90s to see how the current puzzle works.

Beside if you are roleplaying you are not playing the guy that knows everything from the get go so its actually fun to be challenged by this type of puzzle as you only get better with time.

I don't have any videos on Youtube but if you still need help let me know and I will try to record something but I felt the puzzle was self-explanatory and just messing around with it it was instant understanding of what needed to be done having played original SS and Bioshock games.
dlder: o) make the "open" button also "close" a container (very usefull when there's nothing in it); maybe have a 2nd button (like Shift+OpenButton) to "loot all)

o) I just didn't get the circuit board puzzle... maybe include a mini-howto/help text/manual/tutorial? I'm sure after doing 1 puzzle one at least would know what's asked from the player
1.) Press ESC
2.) The first puzzle gets shuffled every time you play again, and it's really not too hard. Just click on the greener panels until you reach it. The second puzzled is fixed, so go for Blue, Red and Yellow.

What I hope is that they'd actually finish this game, instead of scratching everything for the fourth time.