Okay, I was a bit too hastywith my earlier comment, awful performance (sound & mouse cursor wise)
Drag everything onto your Syndicate Wars install. Installed the port.
(the music files you need should be in the sound folder, so if there's no music in-game - move them over to the music folder and rename them track_1.ogg, track_2.ogg, track_3.ogg if necessary.)
Done. Which .exe to use, swars.exe gives me a ERROR: Allocation *W_SCREEN. Press Return to continue.
, so it doesn't even launch, DOSbox starts but is laggy & crappy. Tried many different things, err....
Could you write proper plain installation instructions? Would be appreciated...
* Nevermind, sorted it out myself thanks your your instructions, everything's just dandy :D
1. Extract swars.zip into /SWARS folder
2. Move SWARS02, SWARS03 & SWARS04 from the /SWARS/sound folder to /SWARS/music & rename them to track_1, track_2 & track_3 (.ogg)
3. Move INTRO.MKV from /QDATA folder into /SWARS/intro folder
4. Play by clicking swars.exe
Thanks again, it's perfect! :D
Hello, i have searched for this file in my folders, but there is nothing. Is there convert into a other File?