It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

The protagonist's pronoun usage, and a possible softlock before Chapter 30 are being investigated. Stay tuned for a fix, thanks for your patience.
Just got a soft lock at level 30. Hope there is a notification once the bug is fixed
I think 1.03 is the most recent version everywhere. I am myself at chapter 24 and hope I don't run into this. I...love...this...game.

Edit: @andoryl - Looking around other forums, it looks like it's triggered from using a cavalry unit on the final boss.
Post edited January 05, 2023 by theloathable
theloathable: I think 1.03 is the most recent version everywhere. I am myself at chapter 24 and hope I don't run into this. I...love...this...game.

Edit: @andoryl - Looking around other forums, it looks like it's triggered from using a cavalry unit on the final boss.
thank you for the input, but unfortunately, the recommendation doesn't apply to the lock as any unit ending scenario 29 still results in a lock
My condolences. I actually just finished the game with no soft lock.
theloathable: My condolences. I actually just finished the game with no soft lock.
congratulations! How many levels are there?
theloathable: My condolences. I actually just finished the game with no soft lock.
andoryl: congratulations! How many levels are there?
There were 30 total, with 5 side-quests.
andoryl: congratulations! How many levels are there?
theloathable: There were 30 total, with 5 side-quests.
I noticed GOG dropped a newer version, 1.03a, of the game. I reinstalled and the game advanced.