It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Came out on Steam 7 days ago.
Indeed. Osmium edition on GOG when?
medic took months to come to gog. i hope its not the same for the osmium edition.
FWIW, posted a question to the Kerberos Productions forum: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=57811
The fact that GOG again is not in the mood or simply unable to bring us this update is annoying.
But why cant they just talk to us?
A really sad story.
Post edited December 10, 2017 by Prian
asgar86: medic took months to come to gog. i hope its not the same for the osmium edition.
So my experience with the support was the following:
I wrote and asked for patch 1.6.0 for "Sword of the Stars: The Pit"

The answer from the support was: Which patch for what game do you mean?

I wrote back and told them that i mean quite logically patch 1.6.0 for the game "Sword of the Stars: The Pit"
So guess what the question from support the second time was?

Which patch for which game i am talking about, thats what they wanted to know.

Is this some weird "Sick my Duck" - attitude from GOG or are we talking serious here? Because in both cases i am outta here.
All this is no joke, i got all of the "support" mails saved.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Prian
And by the way.... the game has moved on one patch - of course only for STEAM - Users.

On STEAM the game is on version 1.6.2

Lousy business practice here - like with oh so many other games, but it´s GOG´s decision how to treat their customers.

Buying right now the whole game on STEAM, just to get the update and my wallet is waving GOG "GOODBYE"
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Prian
Looks like it updated today.
sorry for necroing - asking there cuz gog has broke forum for certain browsers again and I cant create my own threads.
As for now, is this game on the same version, as steam release? Cuz I remember this game sitting behind after osmium edition release
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Gekko_Dekko
Gekko_Dekko: sorry for necroing - asking there cuz gog has broke forum for certain browsers again and I cant create my own threads.
As for now, is this game on the same version, as steam release? Cuz I remember this game sitting behind after osmium edition release
The Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition GOG offline installers have their version numbers listed as "1.6.2 G".