It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi again,

This patch features all of the fixes from patch 1.1.4 along with a hotfix that allows you to attack closed doors again.

For all of the fixes in 1.1.4.1, along with the door fix, pleasem read this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/patch_114_is_ready_for_download
I don't recall the last time I attacked a door specifically.
Ophelium: I don't recall the last time I attacked a door specifically.
I always do when the only way out is through a trapped door and I just arrived on the level :D
JudasIscariot: I always do when the only way out is through a trapped door and I just arrived on the level :D
Impatience usually gets the best of me and I figure I can suck up a trap at the start of a level. Except for blindness...that one usually does me in.
Kudos to GOG and the developers for putting so much work into fast patches...but I have to admit I'm starting to wish I bought this title on Steam (I have an extensive library here and there).

This is why I tend to buy OG's here and NG's there. I usually prefer to buy GOG when possible, but the patching process isn't nearly as convenient.

Makes me wish the developer had put a "check version & download latest patch" function in for GOG release like many games used to have pre-Steam.
Marchhare: Makes me wish the developer had put a "check version & download latest patch" function in for GOG release like many games used to have pre-Steam.
Cannot agree more!
Did you guys get the new patch yet?