It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest patch for the MindGames DLC that will update your game to version 1.1.10. Please check your game shelves :)

Changelog:

"Win Trio" award fixed.
- Potential crash loading final floor on some machines fixed.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I've got both mindgames and gold dlc. I tried to install the update but I get the following message:
This patch does not support your version of the game. Please download a new installer.
Am I missing something or is there a bug?
Or do I not need it because I've got the gold dlc?
Post edited November 29, 2013 by chuachinsoon
Same error for me ... but I have noticed that installing the DLC before the patch, the installer bar goes only a bit from start and it not reached the end of the bar ... I think the installer was interrupted but it gave me no errors.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by rsitaly
I just downloaded Mindgames 2.3.0.14 and installed it. It works.
My version of the base game is 2.2.0.6 (last one you uploaded).

I then tried to patch Mindgames with the universal update 2.3.1.17. And it doesn't work...

Here is my patch_log.txt.

Sword of The Stars - The Pit - Mindgames patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\ThePit.exe
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\game_sprites.xnb
File not found (for patching): C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\data\mg\d22.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\ui\achievements_0.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\ui\defaultElements_sprites.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\fx.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\fx.xsb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\tutorial.xsb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\music.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\speech.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\the_pit.xgs
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\tutorial.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\music.xsb

Don't know what to do.. Can you help me please?

And can I install the gold DLC even if Mindgames is not updated with its last patch?

Thanks.
Please write to Support if you're having technical issues with the patch.

If you have the Gold DLC, then there's no need to install the MindGames DLC patch as the Gold Editionn supersedes that. The patch was released for those who ONLY have the the base game + MindGames.
Ah. I see. Thanks.
xasalja: I just downloaded Mindgames 2.3.0.14 and installed it. It works.
My version of the base game is 2.2.0.6 (last one you uploaded).

I then tried to patch Mindgames with the universal update 2.3.1.17. And it doesn't work...

Here is my patch_log.txt.

Sword of The Stars - The Pit - Mindgames patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\ThePit.exe
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\game_sprites.xnb
File not found (for patching): C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\data\mg\d22.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\ui\achievements_0.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\ui\defaultElements_sprites.xnb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\fx.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\fx.xsb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\tutorial.xsb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\music.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\speech.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\the_pit.xgs
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\tutorial.xwb
Incorrect version of: C:\Sword of The Stars - The Pit\Content\audio\music.xsb

Don't know what to do.. Can you help me please?

And can I install the gold DLC even if Mindgames is not updated with its last patch?

Thanks.
I probably have the same problem - for me, it looks like installation of setup_sots_the_pit_mindgames_2.3.0.14.exe is sometimes finished earlier (says it is installed successfully, but blue progress bar went only to 10% or even less during installation... ), so some files were missing then...
Next time, when I tried to re-install everything from scratch, blue bar went to around 40% and then patch ended successfully without errors...
Post edited December 03, 2013 by cyboff
well eh like said earlier, no need to patch the mind games if you have the gold edition.
I just had the same problem and then read gog.com forum.
Installed The Pit today, then the Mindgames, tried to install mindgames patch... got errors, installed Gold edition.
Now it should be correct.