It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There was a big patch released. Just making sure you guys received it, since it's been a few days.

Thanks for your hard work :)
Realmbind: There was a big patch released. Just making sure you guys received it, since it's been a few days.

So, how am I supposed to get the patch? No updates in my library it seems.

All my love for GoG bu they should not trail behind Steam on being timely with game patches.
Realmbind: There was a big patch released. Just making sure you guys received it, since it's been a few days.

uzonder: So, how am I supposed to get the patch? No updates in my library it seems.

All my love for GoG bu they should not trail behind Steam on being timely with game patches.
Go to your account as it's sitting right there...waiting...all alone....needing a home...
uzonder: So, how am I supposed to get the patch? No updates in my library it seems.

JudasIscariot: Go to your account as it's sitting right there...waiting...all alone....needing a home...
hmmm.. it shows me the "Updated" on The Pit (i dont have the DLC) but there it is 2.0.0...¿ it was updated or only the DLC and it says updated without being updated?

edit: agh, it's a bug, now it says Updated 0, but it shows the 1 on the notification bar. Maybe it is for the new DLC system on the site... :/
Post edited August 09, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
JudasIscariot: Go to your account as it's sitting right there...waiting...all alone....needing a home...
SpiderFromMars: hmmm.. it shows me the "Updated" on The Pit (i dont have the DLC) but there it is 2.0.0...¿ it was updated or only the DLC and it says updated without being updated?

edit: agh, it's a bug, now it says Updated 0, but it shows the 1 on the notification bar. Maybe it is for the new DLC system on the site... :/
Just the DLC was updated.
Well it's a minor issue, but updates should not be displayed for episodes/DLC the user has NOT purchased. There is no update indicator next to any of my download links so i can assume it's for the DLC, but this is not how it should be.

This is probably an issue resulting from GoG's recent change to combine DLC with original games. Still, it's good to see the GoG team is actively trying to improve the site. Some mistakes are inevitable.
Today I have the notification and see that the game is updated. Thanks..
SleepyChef: This is probably an issue resulting from GoG's recent change to combine DLC with original games. Still, it's good to see the GoG team is actively trying to improve the site. Some mistakes are inevitable.
Yeah, just pointing it. But of course its nice to see they improve the site.. :)